miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018

SUSTAIN-ME Program - Visit to De Panne in Belgium - 19-23 febrero

Sustain.me is an ERASMUS+ Program that brings together teachers, students and schools in a cross-cultural and inter-disciplinary program in France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Belgium. Our agenda includes weeklong visits in each of the 5 countries in a span of two years. Each visit tackles sustainability from a different angle: food, waste, architecture, fashion and travel. Among the questions we tackle are; what does sustainability mean and how does it affect us? What can European schools and students do to become more sustainable?
 imagen 
*Haz clic en la imagen para ampliarla
Our last meeting took place in De Panne , Belgium.
Our students enjoyed the experience and these are some of their conclusions:
As far as I am concerned, this has been an experience worth-living not only because of the friendships I have built, but also because since this project started I have become much more sustainable and I am looking forward to learning more about it due to the fact I consider it as essential in our daily lives”.
María Hernández
We have learnt a lot about how people in other countries help the environment and what we should do to improve our city and country “
Marta de la Portilla
My experience in De Panne has been amazing. The activities carried out in Belgium have improved my awareness in many aspects. I got interested in different topics related to sustainability, like cohousing or sustainable architecture”
Salvador Márquez
I think that this experience will definetely make a difference in my life…. I have learned that every little step counts and sustainability will only improve with our help. I will work on making my life more sustainble from now on. It´s been an eye-opening experience”
Silvia Guerrero
 Links:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario